We offer an exclusive certification program for professional fitness trainers to add to their portfolio. Learn how to teach the fundamentals of kickboxing and integrate it as a part of the fitness training regimen for your clients.
Certified Kickboxing Instructor
The certification process is offered in three stages. You will receive your teaching certificate from Warrior Arts Academy when you pass all of the criteria.
Criteria #1: Must become a student
Criteria #2: Must be able to commit the time-in
Criteria #3: Must be available for events and/or assisting classes
Become a student:
48 weeks of GROUP training
24 weeks of PRIVATE one-on-one training (two-three times/week)
- Group Classes: $85 + tax per month or $120 for blocks of 10 classes
- Private Classes $60 per session or $550 for blocks of 10 sessions
- Examinations: $50 per level & $100 for certification
- Annual Warrior Arts Academy Membership: $225 + GST/year (mandatory):
- includes curriculum updates
- fitness classes
- discounted access to international seminars
- training tools
- continued education/training
First Exam: Bronze Certified (1 year of group training or 6 months of private training)
- Must pass Levels 1, 2, & 3 before becoming certified
- You will have the foundation laid for kickboxing training and teaching with this test. You will have proficiency in all basic striking combinations, perfect for adding kickboxing to your fitness training portfolio. This level will allow for your newest clients to have a good introduction to kickboxing
- This is foundation + deeper understanding of the art of kickboxing. Sparring drills and spin attacks are introduced here so that you may be able to take your client's training to the next level of competition
- Complete understanding of advanced kickboxing with evasive maneuvers, strategies, and elite fitness training to provide your most competitive student with more options as a possible career in fighting.
This will be a significant advantage in your personal training career. Contact us to find out more.
Lifestyle Adjustment Tip #1